• Goal identification, clarity and agreement
• Action plans for achieving goals
• Identifying personal and career pathways
• Coaching individuals and teams
• Mindfulness and meditation coaching
Coaching can trace its origins to the sporting field, where psychologists typically worked with athletes to produce a highly competitive performance. Today, coaching has professionalized, and good coaches will be trained and accredited with external professional bodies. Consequently, it is widely accepted as a key business practice, aimed at producing strong performance and alignment to organisational and personal goals.
Coaching can be used successfully regardless of experience or seniority, and is applicable for teams and individuals alike. A good coaching intervention will assist the coachee to identify a goal, and relevant pathways to achieving the goal, while supporting the progress of change.