• Building positive emotions in the workplace
• Resilience training and programs
• Emotional self regulation for high performance
• Change-ready organisations and leaders
• Appreciative enquiry for organisations
The scientific field of positive psychology began in 1990’s with a clear focus on researching, identifying, and impacting the conditions in which people thrive. Today, the practice of positive psychology has developed into key specialisations, such as:
– Positive organisational scholarship (the study of the practices of positive organisations)
– Positive psychology coaching (identifying strengths, enriching positive emotions, building hope and optimism)
– positive clinical psychology (the application of positive psychology principles in clinical settings).
The PERMA model identifies 5 positive psychology principles: Positive Emotions, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning and Accomplishment – all of which serve as the fundamental building blocks of human endeavour.